A year ago, I made a simple prototyping board that was primarily for the Synapse Wireless RF266 module. I had included the larger RF200 module as an after thought.
Recently, I decided to improve the design since the RF266 is now EOL.
I made the following improvements:
- All resistors are now 0805 instead of 0603.
- Both the RF266 and the RF200 footprints on it.
- Both modules’ pins are broken out to 0.100″ headers.
- You can map the USB UART to the desired module with a zero ohm resistor population option.
- The pcb shape is a standard Sick of Beige 100x62mm shape so you can pick up a DP10062 case from SeeedStudio if you want one.
Some of you might be interested in this as a prototyping board so I wanted to share some pictures.